Proposal: Build a bike I’ve wanted for the last 2 years and build a resume to show what I can do, have done and want to do to take to bike shops and get a job.
- expected this project to take me 100+ hours.
- In the end I expected to have a great bike and a job at a bike shop.
- I was thinking that I would have this done by August 30th.
- Write a resume.
- Make a dynamic resume.
How were the outcomes met?
- I had to research
- Buy the parts
- Build the bike
- Wrote a resume
- Created a dynamic resume
- Dropped off my resume at Revolution Cycle
- Emailed the owner of Mud, Sweat and Gears with a cover letter and my email attached.
- Sent a thank you email after he declined my offer
What resources were used?
What was the highlight of this Special Project?
- Getting to ride my bike when I was finished
- Maybe get a job