Filed Under Learning, Sharing, Thinking | | No Comments»
I’ve learned in doing research on a bike you have to look at a bunch of different sites to find what you want.
There is an STP 1, 2, ss and 0. The 0 has the best parts of the three and has hydrological breaks, where the other bike just have mechanical. There is a P1, P2, P3, P2 cromo and Pgrom. The P3 has the right angles for what we will be doing. I want the P3 over the STP 0 because the P3 has better parts, fork, and rims and has a better feel. But the STP 0 is much cheaper. I rode a STP 2 and it didn’t feel as good as a P3. I would like a P3 but an upgraded STP 0 will work.
We are looking at used ones also. The P3 are $1,650 new and they can range between $500 and $1,000 used depending on the shape they’re in. $1,650 is a lot for a dirt jump bike so we are starting to look more at used STP’s. I won’t make a decision without riding the bike first. If it doesn’t feel good then I won’t want to ride it all the time.
Your probably thinking that I not a good speller. (A Part Ment Ae) We moved Friday and it is GREAT!!!!!!! Caleb and I have separate rooms so he doesn’t wake me up anymore when he snores or gets some water or comes in for bed later at night. It is so much cleaner than the other apartment and the kitchen is much bigger. But….. We can’t use the dishwasher until Monday so we have to wash the dishes by hand. No big deal. We just finished cleaning the other apartment and now this one is perfect (except the dishwasher).
Filed Under Friends | | 1 Comment»
I HAVE THE 100 POST ON THIS WEB SITE….. But i don’t know what to write about on it
Filed Under Discovering, Friends | | 1 Comment»
Were going to lubbok this friday to look at a giant STP. If I don’t like it I’ll get a P3. only 1 more
He he. I like that word “dohickies” (Doo Hick Ee’s) Anyways…. I’m doing the same thing as Caleb (Cae Lub) wrote. First I put stripped some copper wire and connected it to a 9V battery. I did that with both wires. Next, well actually first I mixed some baking soda in water. I put the wires in the water and it turned green and bubbled alot. The only wire that turned green was the wire on the positive side. Only two more posts……:)
Filed Under Friends, Thinking | | No Comments»
Yes, I want to post the 100th post of this website. Only six more I think……
We went to Dallas Saturday to look at some bikes at Richardson Bike Mart. We looked at a P3 for me and if I don’t find any other good bikes than I think I’ll get a P3. We went to airsoft this Sunday and I got one person.I want the P3 because it has single speed chain and it feels the best out of all the P series. Here are some specs…
The originator of the progressive hardtail, P. bikes are still the finest when it comes to dirt jumping, urban street and park riding. With spot-on geos, up to the minute specs and overall durability, it’s no wonder folks like Darren Berrecloth like to throw these bikes around just to see what sticks.
- Motostar 28-tooth chainring features the patented Wave design for vise-grip-like engagement with the chain
- Avid Elixir 4 hydraulic disc brakes with 140mm G3 Clean Sweep rear rotor and reach adjust give you no excuses to lose control
- Fuse SL 2-piece crankset with heat-treated Sanko Cr-Mo tubular arms and hollow 19mm Cr-Mo spindle gives you back everything you put in
- 80mm-travel Marzocchi DJ1 fork uses a stiff-but-plush air-assisted coil spring with adjustable rebound, 32mm alloy stanchions and magnesium lower with 20mm thru axle for all-out strength and more versatility for your style of riding
- Forged alloy singlespeed hub with a 13-tooth Cr-Mo cog and machined disc mount is solid and true, with an M10 nutted axle to anchor the rear wheel with an iron fist
- Specialized Lo-Mag platform pedals with sealed cartridge bearings, heat-treated Cr-Mo spindles and removable pins are light and virtually unbreakable, despite your best attempts
- Double-butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with ORE top/down tubes and ultra-strong forged head tube, bottom bracket and horizontal dropouts built to take abuse, without the extra weight to bring you down
- Specialized Fuse SL saddle uses a rail brace for increased lateral strength, with front and rear PVC bumpers to stand up to daily abuse
We want dirtjump/urben bikes because there are no mountains for downhill.
Were looking for one used.
Filed Under Friends | | No Comments»
Since it’s thanksgiving Here are somethings I am thankful for.
There are a lot more but you get the idea…..I hope. :p
Filed Under Friends | | 2 Comments»
I learned that is snowed in Edmonton yesterday. That is weird because it rained the same day. We will do another post soon.
Filed Under Life in Abilene | | 1 Comment»
Last night grandma and grandpa mailed us real iced tea. It tasted so good and I drank most of it already. JUST KIDDING!!!!!
Thank you for sending us some
Filed Under Airsoft, Learning | | No Comments»
Yea, you heard it. I doing another airsoft video about the new……..No I’m not going to tell you. It’s not a new gun. I can tell you that much.
Now the airsoft story. Yes I went to airsoft again this week and Caleb and dad did not come. I have no idea why. They said it was going to rain but it didn’t. The first game went by really quickly. I was behind a truck trying to snipe some people but I couldn’t see through the trees so I moved up to a gate. Just as i did Steve came up and shot me in the cheek. The second game we lost I got shot in the head (from Steve again) but the third game was interesting. Two facts: Sitting on cactus and shot in the eye. The last game it took more than an hour to locate anyone on the other team. While we were trying to find them I sat or crouched on a cactus. Once we found them we got in a fire fight and just as i was about to take someone out the guy behind me (using dads G36) dropped the gun and his glasses and held his hand over his eye. He had been shot in the eye. Well, that ended the last game and there were still two people that didn’t know about the shooting. (Lenbo and Steve) They came right behind a new guy and I and shot the new guy. He yelled out that Justen had been shot in the eye and that ended the airsoft day. I didn’t shoot anybody but it was one of the best times i have had.